- Nazim Kadri spends the rest of the season in the AHL. He broke the code by criticizing his recent demotion.
- Steve Stamkos wins the scoring title for total points and Rocket Richard for most goals. Just too much firepower on Tampa Bay and Sid doesn't have the same level of offensive skill with his linemates.
- Unfortunately both the Leafs and Raptors do not make the playoffs.
- Jose Bautista has another great season and exceeds 40 Home runs in 2011.
- Hamilton City council gets their act together and agree to a new stadium location within Hamilton. Failing that Burlington location would work well - on Go Train route, easy access for Hamiltonians and Burlington has a really good football base to support the Cats.
- Argos suck! (again)
- Habs continue their slide and Carolina catches them
- Yankees do not make the playoffs for only the second time in 18 years. Derek Jeter, great ambassador for the game, won't rebound offensively and his range gets worse in 2011.
- Super Bowl champions - New Orleans repeats
- Tiger Woods does not win his 15th major golf tourney. His mistress count is still higher than his major count.
Friday, December 31, 2010
10 New Year's Predictions
Here you go - a few predictions