- Brian Burke pulls off a trade for a power forward without mortgaging the future. Give up someone like Beauchamin and Mitchell.
- Boston Red Sox fans get a grip on reality - the season needs to be played before they can celebrate a championship. Who could possibly have chosen a World Series final of Texas and San Fran at this time last year?
- The Bills get a stud for defence in 2011.
- Adam Lind and Aaron Hill get their mojo back and hit like they did in 2009 (look out Red Sox fans if they do).
- Phil Kessel gets his confidence and scoring touch back starting boxing day in New Jersey.
- Carey Price plays like most people expected him to play this season and the Habs plummet in the standings.