Saturday, February 23, 2008

Some random thoughts

Patti and I spent 7 glorious days in Mexico recently. We stayed at a small hotel but were basically hosted by Tom and Audrey Young, Bob and Elley Rink and Dan and Anne Stutzman. Many thanks to them all for showing me the local hot spots and area beaches. I got in a little spring training with Tom and the arm feels at least as good as it did last year. Audrey however did bruise my biceps a few time with some well aimed punches. Bob, Elley, Dan and Anne taught us new card games and I believe on a cumulative basis the men are ahead.

Nothing like a litre of freshly squeezed pineapple (with a dash of oj and tequila).

In the pictures below you will see some pictures of the beautiful beach and boogie boarding team.

Finally I will weigh in on the Mats Sundin trade discussions. Mats is a classy guy who wants to stay a Leaf. I wish the team management could figure that out and let him be - his loyalty and leadership are qualities that the entire organization should also strive to exhibit.

No comments: